Volunteers are essential to helping us solve workplace injustice.
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities:
- Clinic Supervising Attorneys: Attend workers rights clinics and supervise the law student in order to provide advice to low-income workers. Clinic supervising attorneys commit to attending one clinic each semester.
- Administrative Advocates: Help represent clients in administrative procedures at the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.
- Law Clerks: Law students and recent graduates willing to work with intensity and focus and dedicated to workers’ rights can clerk for a semester or year. The Center is committed to the education and training of new legal advocates . ..
- Firms: Help expand our capacity to serve more people with co-counsel and referral opportunities
- Outreach Volunteers: Help us connect with the community, build coalitions and extend our services to workers in need.
- Clerical Positions: Volunteers assist staff with office clerical projects and special projects as the need arises.